The Marthandam district church is situated centrally at the Indian national highway running between Trivandrum and Kanyakumari and is a symbol of witness to God in the locality and all those who pass by it. A congregation of 1195 families is worshiping in the church and it impacts the spiritual and social life of the people in this area. The church has been a story of progressive growth. Browse through this website and give your feedback.
History of the Church
The Marthandam Church which became a Pastorate in 1983 had a history of over 75 years before it was upgraded to what it is now - one of the largest district Churches in the Kanyakumari Diocese. It has the privilege of being the centre of various services connected with the Diocese, such as schools, colleges, Hospitals, an Embroidery Industry, a Book depot, a Press and also a shopping complex. This website would like to honor Rev. Robert Sinclair, a pioneer and the architect of this beautiful Church - one of the most admired structures in Kanyakumari district
Church, a living body, containing all the parts, It lives, it moves, it functions, and touches many hearts; When each part is committed to do the Saviors will, His members are united, His purpose they fulfill.